We move you professionally and as efficiently as possible. To make this possible, we have a number of general terms and conditions to ensure that your move is successful and as desired.
In these General Terms and Conditions, the term contractor and/or Verhuisbedrijf 365 is understood to mean Verhuisbedrijf 365, unless stated otherwise in these General Terms and Conditions.
Client: this is understood to mean the Client as well as any representative of the Client, contact person specified on behalf of the Client and the group on whose behalf the Client requests/books the services. The person indicated also imprints a payment obligation and must be allowed to bear the Client’s comparable/related activities, powers and responsibilities.
Written: this also means a digital message.
- When lifting it is necessary that we can reach the lifting beam, this is your responsibility.
- Towing is always at your own risk. All damages resulting from hoisting are fully at the expense of the Client. Your household effects are insured when using removal lifts.
- The Client’s household effects must be packed for transport (except for Full-Service).
- The contents of a moving box must be packed in such a way that individual items cannot damage each other. Drawers and/or doors must also be secured. Where necessary, breakable parts should be adequately protected. The Contractor offers a range of packaging materials on its website for this.
- The Client must provide sufficient parking space for the removal vans and trailers.
If you have kept sufficient parking space free, it remains the responsibility of the Client to pay sufficient parking fees.
The responsibility for applying for an exemption lies with the Client, unless this must be requested by the Contractor at the explicit request of the Client. If no exemption has been requested, any resulting costs will be for the account of the Client.
- The Client, or the indicated contact person, must have sufficient payment options to pay the total fee for the relocation, to direct/instruct the movers where necessary and bear full responsibility.
- The Client must be present during the entire move to ensure the safety of the goods. Items of extreme value must remain in the possession of the Client at all times.
- In the event of wind speeds of more than 60 km/h or other weather conditions that make the execution of the removal dangerous, the Contractor reserves the right to move the removals to another date.
- All boxes must be properly closed, cabinet doors must be locked and loose shelves must be removed from the cabinets to limit damage during transport (except for Full-Service).
- All valuables such as jewellery, money, etc. must at all times remain under the supervision of the Client.
- Disassembly and assembly of furniture must be reported to the Client in advance and is always at the Client’s own risk.
- Agreements and/or promises that deviate from these General Terms and Conditions are only binding on the Contractor if they have been expressly confirmed by the Contractor in writing before the start of the move.
- The Client is responsible for access to the removal hook.
- The Client is responsible for clear passage for the entire household effects to be moved. This applies to all addresses that the Contractor visits on behalf of the Client.
- Address changes can only be reported to the Contractor via the application form or in writing before the start of the move. The price and time indication as provided and accepted is no longer in force if the Contractor visits addresses unknown in advance on behalf of the Client. The client hereby accepts all (resulting) financial consequences.
- Treports, including overflow, must be completely cleared before the start of the move.
- To use the removal lift, frames must be cleared and windows must be able to open completely. If this is not the case, the Client accepts full liability for any damage to frames and/or windows.
- When using/ordering, the Client agrees to install the removal lift against the building. If the Client chooses not to allow the Contractor to view the relevant situation, the Contractor indemnifies itself against any damage to the building caused by the use of the removal lift and/or the and of the work.
- The Contractor can (dis)assemble the windows for you, where necessary. This must be reported in writing to the Contractor before the start of the move
Dismantling of windows and/or doors is at all times at the Client’s own risk.
- The Contractor is authorized to refuse an assignment, possibly without stating reasons.
- Payment must be made in cash or by pin immediately after the move, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Individuals cannot pay by invoice.
- Companies can pay by invoice in agreement with the Contractor, whereby the Contractor will receive a Chamber of Commerce extract and copy of ID from the Client or authorized representative prior to the move.
- A minimum of 3 hours is charged for each move.
- Outside The Hague, return is counted. If your start and/or end address is outside The Hague, the move will start and/or end from the departure and/or return of the entire removal team. Within The Hague, a maximum of 30 minutes is counted for both the call-in time and the return drive time.
- If an item has an above-average value or disproportionate value, this must be reported in writing before the start of the move. Examples are; precious works of art, (valuable) design furniture or heirlooms with high emotional value. If the Client fails to do the aforementioned, the Client will deprive the Contractor of the opportunity to take the correct precautions. As a result, the transport of items such as with a value described above takes place automatically at the Client’s own risk. The Contractor does not accept any liability with regard to the items described above if it has not been informed before the start of the move
- Adequate manpower must be ordered or present during a move, including at least 1 professional mover.
- The Client or related parties such as auxiliary troops, parents, family, employers or other related parties and/or persons who (in)directly link to the Client are prohibited from inducing employees of the Contractor to enter into an employment contract, to enter into or offer paid work or another type of employment relationship with another company, with the intention of hiring the employee in or having the employee perform paid work through this other company. If a party or person as described above offers an employment contract and/or paid work to employees of the Contractor, this will result in a fine of € 10,000.00. In addition, a penalty will be charged for each day that this offer is not withdrawn with written notice to the Contractor of €1,000.00 per day.
- Heavy objects such as (for example) washing machines must be moved professionally with enough manpower.
- The Contractor reserves the right to use extra help if there is a shortage of manpower and/or material. The costs arising from this are at all times for the account of the Client.
- In the event of damage to an insured object, arising from a guaranteed risk, the compensation owed by the insurers will not exceed the repair or restoration costs of the damaged objects, as provided for in the expert report. As a result, any depreciation that the goods would have after repair or restoration is excluded from the insurance.
- In the event that the items insured by this policy form a pair or series insured for their total value, the value of each item shall be calculated by dividing the total value by the number of items constituting the pair or series.
- If it proves necessary to initiate legal proceedings for the collection of the claim submitted for collection, all costs associated with legal proceedings (such as bailiff’s fees, court fees, lawyer’s fees and all additional and related costs) will be incurred. at the expense of the Client.
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our site/webshop.
- In the event of damage, the Client must r to specify this damage in the presence of the movers and have this confirmed in writing, this must then be confirmed with a signature for legal validity. Liability expires after the movers have left.
- The household effects placed in the removal van, unloaded or lifted by someone other than an employee of the Contractor are not insured. The same applies to household effects that are not placed or removed on the removal lift by an employee of the Contractor.
- The removal lift is charged for the duration of the job, with a minimum of 2 hours, unless explicitly stated otherwise by the Contractor.
- The Contractor cannot be held liable for the loss or theft of goods of the Client.
- The taking of legal measures will not take place until after the debtor has been summoned to pay at least once in writing by the collection agency, unless special circumstances make it necessary to take legal measures immediately.
- The client is not allowed to set off debts under any circumstances. Invoice must be settled at all times, regardless of whether damage has occurred. Any damage must be dealt with afterwards.
- All intellectual property rights with regard to the products and/or services as well as the designs, software, documentation and all other materials that are developed and/or used in preparation or execution of the agreement between the Contractor and the Client, then that ensue therefrom shall rest exclusively with the Contractor.
The delivery of products and/or services does not entail any transfer of intellectual property rights. The Client only acquires a non-exclusive and non-transferable right of use to use the products and results of the services for the agreed objectives. In such use, the Client will strictly adhere to the conditions laid down in the General Terms and Conditions or otherwise imposed on the Client. The Client will not reproduce the products and results of the services in whole or in part or make them available to a third party in any way without the prior written consent of the Contractor.
The Client will not remove or change any indications of the Contractor or its suppliers regarding copyrights, brands, trade names or other intellectual property rights. The Contractor guarantees that it is entitled to grant the said right of use to the Client and indemnifies the Client against any claims from third parties in this regard. This provision does not apply if and insofar as the products and/or results of the services have been changed and/or if they have been delivered in conjunction with goods from third parties, unless the Client demonstrates in the latter case that the claims of third parties relate exclusively to have on the products and/or results of the services supplied by the Contractor.
- If damage occurs during the relocation, you must report this to the Contractor in writing. This notification must be received by the Contractor no later than 7 days after the move. This period has been set in connection with the amount of removals that the employees of the Contractor carry out, after 7 days it is difficult to remember specific details.
This written damage report is separate from the discovery of damage during the move. If the damage report is received by the Contractor after the previously set term, you must be able to demonstrate that you were unable to comply with this earlier due to force majeure.
- If the Client has not complained about his/her damage/complaint within the stipulated period, all his/her rights and claims will lapse, for whatever reason, with regard to what he/she has complained about or could have complained about within that period. With due observance of P. 38
- The Contractor reserves the right to terminate the agreement without being able to claim any compensation, in the event of force majeure, strike, lock-out, fire, war, mobilization, flood, other (natural) disasters and any cause of delay or external factors that do not allow the move to take place independently of the will of the moving company; the Contractor
- Both parties are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information that they share with each other in the context of the agreement. Information is considered confidential if it is designated as such or if this results from the nature of the information in question. The confidential information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided.
If the Contractor on the basis of a statutory provision or judicial decision/order is obliged to disclose confidential information, the Contractor is not obliged to compensate damage and, as far as it concerns, the Client is not authorized to dissolve the agreement.
- Small objects (such as chandeliers, standing lamps, pots, etc.) must be packed in closed boxes in advance that are suitable for transport (except for Full-Service). If this is not the case, movers may refuse to move these items or transport them at all times at the Client’s own risk.
- If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are void or voidable, the other provisions remain fully applicable. In that case, the parties will agree on new provisions to replace the void or nullified provisions, taking into account the purpose and intent of the original provision as much as possible.
- The removal of items heavier than 100 kg is always at the Client’s own risk. The removal of such heavy household effects/freight must be reported in writing to the Contractor before the start of the move. The movers are at all times fully entitled to refuse these items. Such items must be moved with at least 3 movers.
- Electronic devices must be packed in original boxes. If this is not the case, the movers may refuse to move them or the transport will be at their own risk at all times.
- The Client must report items made of natural stone to the Contractor in writing prior to the move. This notification must state: the dimensions, weight and type of natural stone.
If no (complete) communication about the item concerned has been made, the transport thereof is at all times at the Client’s own risk. Items made of natural stone must at all times be transported in a suitable form for transport.
- The Client is responsible for properly securing and disconnecting the washing machine and drum. In the event that this has not happened, the Contractor is not liable for any damage to the washing machine and/or home and any consequential damage.
- Applicable law and choice of law the Contractor in The Hague. Dutch law applies to all legal relationships, including offers, quotations and agreements concluded between the Contractor and the Client. Disputes, including disputes that are only regarded as such by one party, are exclusively authorized by the court in The Hague, unless rules of mandatory law oppose this.
- The price and time indication provided by the Contractor is fully based on the information provided by the Client by means of the application form. By accepting the price and time indication, these General Terms and Conditions are automatically effective. This is also a commitment for the presence of a competent person during the move.
- Additions and/or changes can only be added in writing before the start of the move and must be confirmed in writing by the Contractor in advance. If the moving situation/information deviates from reality, this does not constitute a reason for complaint or compensation. The bill must be paid in all cases.
- Mattresses (as well as the entire household effects, except for Full-Service removals) must be packed in advance if they cannot get dirty. If this is not the case, the transport is always at your own risk.
- The Contractor is never liable for any damage whatsoever resulting from errors in software or other computer software used by the Contractor, unless this damage can be recovered by the Contractor from the supplier of the software or computer software in question.</li >
- The Client is not responsible for planting that may hinder the removal (high hedges, large trees, etc.). The Contractor does not trim trees or hedges. If the planting hinders the relocation situation to such an extent, the Contractor retains the right at all times to move the relocation and/or to call in extra manpower/material. Any waiting times of the movers already present will be charged. The costs arising from this are for the account of the Client.
- If there is a large front or back garden or gallery, you must inform the Contractor of this. If this causes a delay, all additional costs of the personnel already present and/or of any additional services/material required will always be for the account. acknowledgment of the Client.
- We reserve the right, in exceptional circumstances, to change our schedule in order to ensure a smooth operation. The Contractor will inform you in advance by telephone in the event of changes.
- Before 8:00 a.m., after 10:00 p.m., on public holidays and after 12 working hours, we reserve the right to increase the price of the working hours by 100%.
- If the Client does not pay within the set payment term, Verhuisbedrijf will hand over the claim. All costs arising from this will be borne by the Client and are as follows:
– Up to € 2,500.00 15% € 375.00
– Over the next € 2,500.00 10% € 625.00
– On the next € 5,000.00 5% € 875.00
– On the next € 190,000.00 1% € 2,775.00
– On the excess 0.5% € 6.775.00
– With a minimum amount of € 40.00
– With a maximum amount of € 6775.00
- If during the relocation and/or the settlement it appears that the Client and/or authorized representative does not have sufficient financial resources toand/or refuses to pay the full total sum of the relocation, the Contractor is fully entitled to (part of) to appropriate the contents as collateral for the total amount. This seizure falls under the right of retention and can never be regarded as unlawful appropriation. By accepting the price and time indication and these General Terms and Conditions, the Client and/or authorized representative automatically gives permission for the appropriation of goods as collateral if the above situation occurs.
- If after 6 months expiry of the payment term, goods from the removal are still in the Contractor’s possession, the Contractor is fully entitled to trade the goods for the benefit of (part of) the total amount owed.</ li>
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the rope & block, lift or any other equipment cannot be placed or other services cannot be performed, another lift and/or more manpower and/or equipment may be called in with the associated additional costs. Waiting times of the movers and material already present will also be charged.
- Any delay can occur due to the delay of a (previous) move, traffic jams, bad weather conditions and incorrectly specified information (from the previous/current/next Client) do not constitute grounds for complaint or compensation. The aforementioned causes also form a logical extension of the given start time.
- Moving will be done via the stairs if there is no other option. the Contractor is in all cases exempt from all liability in the event of damage to stairwells and household effects.
- We reserve the right to charge 20% more of the total invoice amount if you do not pay the day of the move.
- Default interest and legal costs will be recovered from you if payment is refused.
- Rust, oxidation and water damage due to other weather conditions or other external causes are not covered by the Contractor’s liability.
- We always work with 2 professional movers. If, at the explicit request of the Client, only 1 professional mover is present at a move, any damage suffered, caused by our man or third parties present, is not covered by the Contractor’s liability.
- If the Client decides to cancel the move, this must be reported in writing at least 48 hours in advance and confirmed by telephone, otherwise € 150 will be charged.
- If the Client wishes to move the move 48 hours before the start, transfer costs of € 150 will be charged.
- In case of problems or complaints, please do not enter into a discussion with the movers, but contact the head office directly via 085-0606365
- Movers are never authorized to make promises. Commitments can only be made by management in the office, which are always confirmed in writing.
- The Contractor is not liable for waiting times caused by incorrectly parked vehicles, even if the traffic signs have been requested by the company and/or the Client. The costs for the waiting time are always at the expense of the Client.
- Exemption in the event of damage amounts to € 450 and is always at the expense of the Client.
- The Contractor is insured up to an amount of € 2,500,000 if the guidelines from these General Terms and Conditions and guidelines from the General Terms and Conditions of the insurer have been fully and correctly complied with by the Client as agreed prior to the move.</li >
- The Client is responsible for protecting all floor parts over which household effects must be moved, this also applies to the entire passage of the household effects at all addresses that the Contractor visits on behalf of the Client. Wooden and stone floors are fragile and must be adequately protected by the Client. Damage to floor parts is always at the Client’s own risk.
- By accepting the contract for the assignment, the contractor has a best efforts obligation towards the Client, there is never a result obligation.
- The Contractor is not liable for any damage to the Client if this damage has arisen as a result of the provision of incorrect/incomplete information and/or faulty materials by the Client. This also includes moving boxes in poor condition.
- The Contractor excludes any liability towards the Client, unless the latter proves that damage has arisen as a result of the non-execution or incorrect execution of the assignment, caused by intent and/or gross negligence on the part of the Contractor.</li >
- If the Client cannot be physically present during the move, a contact person must be designated in advance. This person must be present during the entire move and acts on behalf of the Client and bears all responsibilities that this entails. This designated person also has the payment obligation to pay for the move immediately after completion.
- The Contractor does not accept any liability towards anyone other than the Client, and is indemnified by the Client against the financial consequences of any such claims from third parties.
- The Contractor is never liable for consequential damage, lost profit, lost savings and any damage whatsoever due to business interruption of the Client.
- Any liability of the Contractor is limited to the amount of the fee agreed for the execution of the assignment, or if the insured sum for which the Contractor has appealed c. q. company liability insurance has been taken out, is lower than the fee agreed for the execution of the assignment and/or the damage amount, the sum insured.
- The Contractor can never be held liable on account of material or physical damage to or by the Client or to or by his/her helpers inflicted on anyone, even if the damage occurs on the occasion of the collaboration between a appointee of the Contractor and the Client and/or his/her helper(s).
- Damage to plants, paintings, aquariums, waterbeds, animals and stairwells is always excluded from the Contractor’s liability.
- No more than 20% breakable materials may be transported per car.
- Ordinary mechanical, electrical and electronic disruptions without an external cause are excluded from the Contractor’s liability.
- The movers always reserve the right to take a break during the move. This break will not be charged.
- The Contractor reserves the right at all times to refuse the transport of pots of soil/plants, or items of which the movers cannot guarantee the safe transport and animals, or the transport thereof is at the Client’s own risk. This also applies to items that are hygienically irresponsible for the Contractor and its employees.
- If the Client does not pay within the set payment term, the Contractor is free to charge a penalty percentage. These additional costs are fixed and are shown in the table below.
Penalty percentages will be charged after expired payment term
0-2 weeks: reminder + warning
2-4 weeks: reminder + warning
4-6 weeks: reminder + warning
6-8 weeks: 15%
8+ weeks: after 8 weeks the fine percentage is increased by 5% every two weeks.
- All (dis)assembly work will be performed by our mover unless explicitly stated otherwise by the Contractor. The costs of a mover are €27.50 including VAT per hour. Forward and return driving times apply.
If the Client has not indicated before the start of the move that assembly or disassembly work must be performed, any waiting times of the personnel and/or rented equipment already present will be at the expense of the Client.
- Household contents and/or pieces of furniture older than 10 years fall outside the liability of the Contractor. The integrity and solidity of household effects cannot be guaranteed if they are older than 10 years. Or if the depreciation period has passed.
- If the Contractor ak agrees to a payment on invoice, whereby the requirements for this as stated in these General Terms and Conditions have been met prior to the relocation, it is the responsibility of the Client to provide the correct and definitive information before the start of the assignment. the administration of the Client must be stated on the invoice. If this information is not provided in time, the Contractor is not obliged to change the information on the invoice and the payment obligation applies at all times.
- The Client is responsible for the transport-worthy packaging and protection of household effects against scratch and impact damage. Sensitive parts of household effects such as large surfaces, edges and points must be protected prior to the move. The Contractor is not liable for damage to freight or premises if the Client’s freight has not been offered for transport.
When ordering your move, you automatically agree to our terms and conditions as stated above.