Now that the student relocation is over, it is always interesting to look back. Moreover, it goes without saying that you may still have to unpack things for some time and give it a place in your new home. In addition, there is a good chance that you will also want to (extra) check some practical matters. In this area you can think of the following points for attention:
- Check whether the mail from your old address has been forwarded correctly;
- Register in the new municipality to which you have moved;
- Check whether your previous landlord has refunded the deposit paid;
- Take a thorough look through your new home and report any defects;
- Try to relocate everything as soon as possible;
In addition to the above, you always do well to thoroughly evaluate the move afterwards. For example, which of your friends or family members helped and what costs have you all been confronted with? When you move as a student, there is a good chance that you will do this again later in life. The experience you have gained during your student relocation will then only come in handy.